All-Options relies on a combination of donations, grants, earned income, and in-kind contributions to make our work possible. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, All-Options files an annual 990 tax form that is available for download at Guidestar. We’re also pleased to provide supporters with our 2018-2019 annual report here. If you have questions about our budget or financial statements, please contact us.
We deeply appreciate the support of our many donors, funders, and allies. Our recent funders include:
- Irving Harris Foundation
- Tara Health Foundation
- Prentice Foundation
- Jake Fund of Horizons Foundation
- National Institute for Reproductive Health
- Jane’s Due Process
- National Network of Abortion Funds
- Sophia Travis Community Services Grant Program
- Smithville Charitable Foundation
- Bloomington Township
We also thank the hundreds of individuals who donate to All-Options each year. Please consider supporting our work with a donation of your own!