When you give to All-Options, every dollar makes a difference. Your donation:
- Keeps our phone lines open every day for the hundreds of https://all-options.networkforgood.com/projects/41212-connecting-more-people-to-all-options-support-eoy-2017people who call to talk about their experiences with pregnancy, parenting, abortion, & adoption.
- Pays for training materials & appreciation for our dedicated volunteer Talkline Advocates.
- Funds abortions for Hoosiers who are unable to financially afford the procedure themselves.
- Provides over 150 families enrolled in our Hoosier Diaper Program with free diapers & baby supplies every month.
- Allows us to reach more people and organizations with our Talkline materials, training workshops, & stories. Thank you for your support!!
You can support All-Options’ work in a number of ways!
Online & Check Donations
To make your tax-deductible donation online, click here. Setting up an automatic monthly donation is one of the easiest and most effective ways to support All-Options – you stretch the amount you give by breaking it down into monthly payments, and provide a steady stream of reliable funds for our work.
To donate by mail, please send your check to: All-Options, PO Box 28284, Oakland, CA 94604. Checks should be made payable to All-Options, with any designation (such as the Hoosier Abortion Fund or Faith Aloud) written on the memo line.
Online Donation through a Donor-Advised Fund
We also accept donations from donor-advised funds (DAF), which allow charitably-inclined individuals, families, and businesses to make tax-deductible charitable donations of cash, publicly-traded stock and in some case, certain illiquid assets, to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program. If you’re interested in making a donation to All-Options through your DAF with Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, BNY Mellon, or Greater Kansas City CF, please click here.
You can support our All-Options Hoosier Diaper Program with in-kind donations of diapers, wipes, and other baby supplies by shopping our All-Options Amazon Wishlist. Please note that Amazon does not release information to us automatically about who has sent a gift, but we absolutely want to thank you for your generosity! If you make a gift via our wish list, please drop us a note and let us know what you’ve sent. If you are located in the Bloomington, IN area, and want to drop off diapers and other baby supplies at our All-Options Pregnancy Resource Center, please connect with our staff to coordinate a date and time for us to receive your donation.
Other Ways to Support All-Options
You can support All-Options every time you make a purchase from Amazon by starting your search using Amazon Smile! With Amazon Smile and similar sites, like iGive, a percentage of each sale goes directly to All-Options – with no extra fees and no sharing of your personal information. It couldn’t be easier!
Take our 3-Question Donor Survey
Got 1 minute to spare? Take our 3-question donor survey so that we can better tailor our fundraising and outreach efforts to connect with more supporters. Your responses will also help us tell future funders why people are motivated to support our work. Ready? Take the survey now!
All-Options is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID# 87-0729403.