* NOTE: As of March 2020, we have published a page of resources dedicated to supporting you during the novel coronavirus outbreak. Please view our collection of COVID-19 resources here.
If you are looking for open-hearted and judgment-free support, All-Options is here to listen! Call our Talkline toll-free at 1-888-493-0092.
We have also compiled a variety of resources related to pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption. Take a look, and if you have feedback or places you’d like us to add to our list, please let us know!
Other valuable hotlines:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) No matter what problems you are struggling with, hurting yourself isn’t the answer.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) Help is available 24/7 through the National Sexual Assault Hotlines at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) and online.rainn.org
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender National Hotline provides telephone and email peer-counseling, as well as factual information and local resources for cities and towns across the US. 1-888-843-4564