If you are looking for open-hearted and judgment-free support, All-Options is here to listen! Call our Talkline toll-free at 1-888-493-0092. We have also compiled a variety of resources related to pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption. Take a look, and if you have feedback or places you’d like us to add to our list, please let us know!
If you’re in Indiana, we also have a list of local resources in Bloomington and Monroe County.
Other valuable hotlines:
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline call or text 988 or chat online if you’re thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, the Lifeline network is available 24/7 across the United States.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline call 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224, text 88788, or chat online for help and resources.
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) call 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or chat online for help through the National Sexual Assault Hotline.
- LGBT National Hotline (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) call 1-888-843-4564 to talk with or email LGBTQ peer counselors.
- The Trevor Project call 1-866-488–7386, text 678-678, or chat online with counselors that understand the challenges LBGTQ young people face.
- National Maternal Mental Health Hotline call or text 1-833-943-5746 or TTY dial 711 then 1-833-943-5746 for support before, during, and after pregnancy from professional counselors.