When you give to All-Options, every dollar makes a difference. Your donation:
- Keeps our phone lines open every day for the hundreds of people who call to talk about their experiences with pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption
- Pays for training materials and appreciation for our dedicated volunteer Talkline Advocates
- Funds abortions for Hoosiers who are unable to financially afford the procedure themselves
- Provides over 150 families enrolled in our Hoosier Diaper Program with free diapers and baby supplies every month
- Allows us to reach more people and organizations with our Talkline materials, training workshops, and stories. Thank you for your support!!
You can support All-Options’ work in a number of ways!
Online & Check Donations
To make your tax-deductible donation online, click here. Setting up an automatic monthly donation is one of the easiest and most effective ways to support All-Options – you stretch the amount you give by breaking it down into monthly payments, and provide a steady stream of reliable funds for our work.
To donate by mail, please send your check to: All-Options, PO Box 28284, Oakland, CA 94604. Checks should be made payable to All-Options, with any designation (such as the Hoosier Abortion Fund or Faith Aloud) written on the memo line.
You can support our All-Options Hoosier Diaper Program with in-kind donations of diapers, wipes, and other baby supplies by shopping our All-Options Amazon Wishlist. Please note that Amazon does not release information to us automatically about who has sent a gift, but we absolutely want to thank you for your generosity! If you make a gift via our wish list, please drop us a note and let us know what you’ve sent. If you are located in the Bloomington, IN area, and want to drop off diapers and other baby supplies at our All-Options Pregnancy Resource Center, please connect with our staff to coordinate a date and time for us to receive your donation.
Other Ways to Support All-Options
You can support All-Options every time you make a purchase from Amazon by starting your search using Amazon Smile! With Amazon Smile and similar sites, like iGive, a percentage of each sale goes directly to All-Options – with no extra fees and no sharing of your personal information. It couldn’t be easier!
All-Options is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID# 87-0729403.